Creating an account with a Google Classroom integration
Teachers can get started quickly with Google Classrooms and Literal.
1. Navigate to the top right and click "Sign in" then choose "register".
2. Choose "Educator" then "Register with Google."
3. Choose your school email address, and then indicate which classrooms you want to import.
4. If you don't see the classrooms you expected, click "choose a different account."
5. Follow the prompts to finish importing your classrooms.
6. View your classes by clicking "classes" on the top menu.
🔇 No sound
Create and account with a Clever integration
Teachers can get started quickly with Clever and Literal. 1. Navigate to the top right and click "Sign in" then choose "register". 2. Choose "Educator" then "Register with Clever." 3. Sign into Clever, and then indicate which classrooms you want to ...
Create a Literal account with an email address
1. Navigate to read.literalapp.com and go to the upper right 2. Click "Register". 3. Choose the appropriate type of account. 4. Click "New to literal? Sign up". 5. Click "register with GOOGLE ACCOUNT" or fill out the form to us another email ...
Create a free educator account
If your school uses Google Classrooms or Clever, click to learn about signing up using those tools. If you'll use your email address to sign up 1. Navigate to read.literapp.com 2. In the upper right, click "Sign In" then choose "register". 3. Select ...
Create a reader account with Literal
Join by 1. Navigating to read.literalapp.com 2, Click "sign-in" on the upper right 3. Choose "register" 4. Select "reader" 4. Follow the prompts to finish signing up.
To share Literal 1. Log in 2. Click your avatar 3. Click invite 4. Share via email or with one click on social media