How to create an account with a Google Classroom integration
Teachers can get started quickly with Google Classrooms and Literal.
1. Navigate to the top right and click "Sign in" then choose "register".
2. Choose "Educator" then "Register with Google."
3. Choose your school email address, and then indicate which classrooms you want to import.
4. If you don't see the classrooms you expected, click "choose a different account."
5. Follow the prompts to finish importing your classrooms.
6. View your classes by clicking "classes" on the top menu.
🔇 No sound
How to create an account with a Clever integration
Teachers can get started quickly with Clever and Literal. 1. Navigate to the top right and click "Sign in" then choose "register". 2. Choose "Educator" then "Register with Clever." 3. Sign into Clever, and then indicate which classrooms you want to ...
How to create a student account with Literal
Watch the 2 minute video HERE Join by Option 1 - Join with Google or Clever Option 2 - Join with email address Check “Other” for student or reader account Enter full name, email address, password & class code
Create a Literal account with an email address
1. Navigate to read.literalapp.com and go to the upper right 2. Click "Register". 3. Choose the appropriate type of account. 4. Click "New to literal? Sign up". 5. Click "register with GOOGLE ACCOUNT" or fill out the form to us another email address. ...
How to create a free educator account
If your school uses Google Classrooms or Clever, click to learn about signing up using those tools. Watch a 2 minute video of the following steps HERE : If you'll use your email address to sign up 1. Navigate to read.literapp.com 2. In the upper ...
How to share Literal
To share Literal 1. Log in 2. Click your avatar 3. Click invite 4. Share via email or with one click on social media